Heavy Elastic Adhesive Bandage. High twist, cotton elastic cloth,
imported from Germany, coated with zinc oxide and latex free based
adhesive. Available in width of 2', 3', 4', length can be done with
your request to meet your application need. Color Available in
white and skin.
1. Zinc oxide and latex free based adhesive material, maximum
minimized irritation to skin. Provide strong adhesion with minimal
2. High twist cotton, Provides strength for dynamic strapping;
3. Soft, cotton cloth conforms readily to joint contours, like
elbow, knee, and shoulders;
4. Porous construction, permitting skin to breath and moisture to
5. Yellow/red center line on backcloth acts as overlap guide for
uniform application and pressure;
6. Dry feathered edge to provide neat, comfortable application with
7. High degree of elasticity allows the degree of
support/compression to be varied during application to meet
8. Easy to apply, quick and easy removal by hand.
Use Elastotape for:
1. Provide high level of support to joints and compression to lower
2. Ideal bandage for application over other dressings, as in the
treatment of varicose ulcers;
3. Wrap used in knee, elbow, and shoulder;
4. Dynamic/pressure dressings, requiring elasticity (mastectomies);
5. May be applied directly to the skin, however because of its high
adhesive properties, it is recommended to use an under covering.
Instruction of Elastotape usage:
Stretch Elastotape properly as per needs in application, overlap at
the middle line to ensure a uniform pressure. When applied on
muscle, adhere it tightly along with its direction. If needed, cut
it along with the middle line when applied in special position.
Item No. Specification
Elastotape (GT30) Images